The Lifeway’s Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of support services for people with diverse and often complex needs in community settings. Our vision is to help people live ordinary, independent and happy lives through extraordinary support.
Established in 1995, the Lifeways Group has over 10,000 employees providing specialist support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, profound and multiple learning disabilities, sensory and communication impairments, and acquired brain injuries. We do this through our portfolio of nine dedicated and specialist support services, which includes Autism Care, Brighton & Sussex Care, Care Solutions, Future Home Care, Integra, Keys Hill Park, Lifeways Community Care, Living Ambitions and SIL and currently support more than 6,000 people across the UK.
Lifeways Group require a FULL TIME TEAM LEADER for our service in March.
FULL TIME - 37.5
This is a full time position and you must be able to work flexibly as you will be expected to work as part of a Rota.
This will includes Mornings, Evenings, Weekends and Sleep in’s.
Your Duties will include supporting the team and the people we support with:
· Promotion of independence skills
· Personal Care
· Medication Management
· Writing and reviewing Support Plans and Risk assessments
· Health and Safety
You will need to have energy, positivity and enthusiasm to lead our Support Workers with the passion to ensure that excellent person centered services are developed.
You will need to have strong leadership skills to effectively support our team to achieve positive outcomes.
You will be expected to hold a HSC NVQ LEVEL 3 and/or have a minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting individuals with Learning Disabilities and complex support needs.
You will need to be a driver with your own transportation.
In return we offer you an opportunity to join us at an exciting time of positive change while we focus on continuous improvement.
We believe that all our staff team are fantastic and we wouldn't be able to achieve what we do without them.
Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you:
· 28 days holiday pro rata
· Amazing Induction leading to a recognised qualification
· Access to award winning training and development
· Pension contributions into NEST Scheme on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings*
· Tax free child care vouchers via salary sacrifice scheme for working parents
· Cycle to work scheme when you have been with us for 6 months
· Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Lifeways Rewards
· Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
· Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
· Recommend a Friend Incentive
· Award scheme and incentive recognition via My Lifeways
All applications will be subject to DBS checks (paid for by Lifeways Group) and references.
All our staff are very important to us and are an essential part of our service.
If you have previously worked within a similar environment or if you believe you have the skills to complement our service, we would love to hear from you.