Senior Digital Manager
If you believe that people have a right to choose how to run their own lives, then we would like to hear from you
Salary / rate of pay
The Lifeway’s Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of support services for people with diverse and often complex needs in community settings. Our vision is to help people live ordinary, independent and happy lives through extraordinary support.
Established in 1995, the Lifeways Group has over 10,000 employees providing specialist support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, profound and multiple learning disabilities, sensory and communication impairments, and acquired brain injuries. We do this through our portfolio of nine dedicated and specialist support services, which includes Autism Care, Brighton & Sussex Care, Care Solutions, Future Home Care, Integra, Keys Hill Park, Lifeways Community Care, Living Ambitions and SIL and currently support more than 6,000 people across the UK.
Job Title: Senior Digital Manager
Position Type: Permanent / Full-Time
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours per week
Function: Business Development / Marketing
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Location: Home Based / Flexible
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing the Senior Digital Manager will work with the Head of Marketing to develop and implement the overall digital marketing strategy including social media to drive growth, engagement and lead generation.
- Oversee all aspects of digital marketing including website, marketing database, email and advertising campaigns.
- Manage and develop the Lifeways website improving the usability, design, content, data capture and conversion rates and conducting regular reviews making recommendations for improvements based on data analysis.
- Ensure all digital content is consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels.
- Work with digital agency make recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behaviour, data capture, keyword research/analysis, SEO and SEM opportunity.
- Manage and maintain the Content Management System.
- Plan, develop and execute compelling digital campaigns.
- Develop email strategy to generate leads for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automation (reengagement strategy).
- Liaise with the Marketing and Communications Manager, on social media strategy and aid where needed to source, edit and produce customer facing online content including the commissioning, development, editing and delivery of photo, video and audio content ensuring SEO optimisation.
- Analyse and collate data accurately to produce monthly digital reports for Head of Marketing, Business Development Director and Operations.
- Conduct market analysis and competitor benchmarking.
- Be an ambassador for all things digital, with a passion for innovation and efficiency to keep Lifeways at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
- Regularly evaluate and test new and innovative communications tactics and channels, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team.
- Manage the digital marketing budget.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of Hootsuite.
- Experience of using other digital tools.
- Experience of editing software packages, Adobe Premier, Final cut pro etc is desirable.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
At Lifeways we value our staff and work hard to develop their skills through the provision of training and support. We are expanding and so there are real opportunities for career development.
If you feel ready for a change and are able to take on new challenges in a growing organisation, we want to hear from you.
The Lifeways Group is an equal opportunities employer and is regulated by CQC in England, CIW in Wales and CI in Scotland.